If you’re already working in financial services, for example as a paraplanner, administrator, or office manager, you’ll be aware of the fantastic career prospects of becoming a financial adviser.
Many people who train with us come from a financial services background and want to move their careers up a notch. We’ve helped people who:
- want a structured programme that sets out clear milestones, with time away from their day-jobs to study uninterrupted
- feel they could benefit from extra support to achieve their qualifications
- would like to increase their confidence around the wider skills required to work as an adviser
- haven’t passed exams when ‘going it alone’, or haven’t studied for some time and feel uncertain about doing exams or coursework.
Our programme is focused on getting you to Diploma level as quickly as possible and helping you learn the broad range of additional skills you’ll need to succeed as an adviser. With individual support all the way through, we can take the hassle out of one of the most important career steps you’ll ever take.
Why change to a career in financial advice?
- Flexibility – options to be employed, self-employed, and to manage your workload around home commitments.
- High earnings potential.
- People focused – a chance to help people from all walks of life.
- Diverse and challenging work, with opportunities to progress.
Ready to get started? Great! Contact us now to discuss studying with the Financial Adviser School and to request an application form. There’s plenty of helpful information on our website – take a look at the useful links below.
⇒ Find out about timings and options for the next Financial Adviser School training programme.
⇒ Our ‘How to apply’ page details the entry requirements and application process.