Quilter Financial Adviser School provides training programme for people looking to start or progress their careers in financial advice. We provide not just the qualifications, but also the skills needed to enjoy a successful career and provide an outstanding level of service to clients.
We are a trusted partner of The London Institute of Banking & Finance (LIBF), one of the top providers of professional and academic financial services qualifications. To become a trusted partner, we have demonstrated that our training programmes meet the LIBFs strict requirements for delivering high-quality learning.
- part-time training programmes tailored to the type of advice you want to give
- training for the skills you’ll need for a successful career
- an introduction to local adviser firms looking to recruit, if required
- tuition from our expert, experienced trainers
- support throughout your programme.
The school operates on a not-for-profit basis, so the fees we receive are reinvested to help enhance the development of the school and the programmes we offer.